- Mr. Uwe Kirsch, Mr. Giuseppe Olivo
- Legal form:
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Karlsruhe
- Occupational title:
- Rechtsanwälte / Fachanwälte
- The description of the professional regulations and how they are accessible:
- Federal Bar Association (BRAO), Professional Rules for Lawyers (BORA), Legal Remuneration Act (RVG), Legal Costs Act (GKG), Professional Rules for Lawyers in the European Union – can be found at Federal Bar Association www.brak.de
- Karlsruhe Bar Association:
- Reinhold-Frank-Straße 72, 76133 Karlsruhe
Phone: 0721 / 25340
Fax: 0721 / 26627
www.rak-karlsruhe.de // Members of this Chamber are Uwe Kirsch, Giuseppe Olivo, Dr. Heinrich Maul and Kiriakos Sfatkidis.
- Professional liability insurance:
- Liability insurance: The lawyers of Olivo & Kirsch Fachanwälte have professional liability insurance at R+V Versicherung, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden
- Conciliation procedure:
- There is an office for mediation in disputes between attorney and client, which was founded in accordance with §191f of the Federal Law and runs its own website at http://www.schlichtungsstelle-der-rechtsanwaltschaft.de. The Federal Bar Association also provides information on this subject. In this respect, permanent consumer arbitration body for property disputes arising from the mandate relationship up to a value of 50,000 euros is the arbitration body of the lawyer, Neue Grünstr. 17, 10 179 Berlin, www. s-d-r.org. The European Union shall strengthen out-of-court dispute resolution by operating a European ODR platform, which provides independent, impartial, transparent, effective, fast and fair out-of-court online dispute resolution between consumers and traders, available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Online dispute resolution in accordance with article 14, section 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions, which you can find here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Furthermore, our company does not participate in consumer dispute proceedings.